These principles are completely at odds with the current liberal-corporatist regimes dominating much of the West, demonstrating how far the West has shifted from its core values since liberalism became the dominant and essentially fascist and feudal expression of the Enlightenment.
The seven essential principles for democracy are:
- No citizen should live in fear of another.
- Truth and freedom must never be sacrificed for safety.
- People should be left in final control of the most important things in their lives.
- Equality must never triumph over liberty.
- Liberty exists to do only what is just and good.
- Central government must not do what local communities can do for themselves.
- Power should be equally shared by all the people.
Phil's working on this...