The church must restore its relevance in the western world; leveraging off that relevance to restore and grow itself again. it has had its 40 years in the wilderness.
the main features of this 'next generation (NGC) church' are:
- Focuses on the Christian world view (click here) with a particular emphasis on its 5 core principles.
- Sides with God in opposing the things he hates.
- Re-engages with, transforms and heals western societies by setting a counter-cultural example using the 12 Reforms.
- Is ‘prophetic’: Active as the conscience of western nations by calling their attention to 'The Problem' and back to God’s commands and principles.
- Destroys the power and influence of the first two challenges within The Problem - liberalism and global corporatism (see critical issues - definitions).
- Uses the 12 reforms as the public square platform for achieving these aims and by doing so re-builds the Church by vastly increasing and widening opportunities for evangelism and discipleship - as it re-captures public attention.
- Maintains the separation of church and state by refusing to become involved in party politics.