- Free will; exercised according to what is right and good
- Free speech for oppositional ideas and beliefs
- Freedom of religion (across the various Christian traditions)
- The separation of the institutional Church and state
- Freedom of association
- Individual social responsibility and self-reliance
- Adherence to Judeo-Christian values and principles
- Government limited to core functions
- Certainty of contract
- The rule of just law applied equally to all
- The right to private property
- Equality of opportunities (not outcomes)
- Acceptance of ‘natural law’ and its precedence over statutory law.
Phil's working on this...