- Focuses on equality of individual opportunity, not the liberal aim of socialist equality of outcomes.
- Creating self-actualising responsible, self-reliant, resourceful and motivated individuals, capable of recognising their abilities, grasping opportunities and masterminding progress.
- Re-emphasizes individual nobility found in integrity and purpose.
- Abandoning the liberal socialist notion that social policy must be about equality of generalised social outcomes.
- Recognising the 17 major human characteristics that work together to maximize individual human potential.
- Re-constituting strong families to make achieving individual potential possible.
- Making renewed economic and social progress possible.
- Redesigning education to make realizing the 17 opportunity characteristics possible.
- Re-focusing on local communities
Major effects and benefits
- Eliminates the enslavement of people to dependence on the state.
- Creates likelihood of much greater happiness and contentment in life, based on achievement rather than mere existence.
- Achieves equality of opportunity for all.
- Dismantles socialist dogmas.
- Makes individual self-reliance much more likely.