- National governments focus on their historic and legitimate roles – defense, foreign policy, legislative action and maintaining the rule of law.
- Acts as the leader in the other 11 reforms under the control of the people exercising their power through referenda.
- Opening up the political and economic space for free markets and local community responsibilities.
- Removes the curse of socialism from the West’s body politic.
- Dramatically reducing the scope for corporate manipulation of government (the corruptions of lobbying, payoffs, and political appointments).
- Enables the wholesale de-regulation of social and commercial policy.
- Accompanied by a shift to real progress (or happiness) indicators to measure economic and social health and progress.
Major effects and benefits
Makes other tax and local government reforms possible.
- Passes the responsibility for social welfare to local communities.
- Gives individuals more scope to develop as self-reliant individuals.
- Breaks the power of liberal ideologues and the establishment political class.
- Removes any excuses for deficit spending and quantitative easing (QE)