- Concentrate Christians on the great commission and the great command as the dominant causes.
- Use the 12 reforms as a vehicle for prophetic reengagement with western communities to vastly expand opportunities for evangelism and discipleship
- Make the Church the conscience of western nations by adding ‘social action’ (interventions that attack the causes of social dysfunction) with helping those in need (‘social service’).
- Avoid all party political partisanship and affiliations.
- Be openly countercultural and culturally transformative.
- Rescue the Church from the cultural wilderness, positioning it firmly in the mainstream of social discourse and relevance.
- Expect and triumph over the inevitable abuse and persecution.
Transitioning to the NGC(over 2-3 year period)
- Maintain the prayer, teaching, gathering and worship culture of the church.
- Help Christians understand their times and recognize how the 12 reforms are a vehicle for evangelism and cultural transformation.
- Refocus church life on the great command and the great commission, within a Christian world view.
- Identify, encourage and support those with a NGC calling to go prophetically into the world with the 12 reforms.
- Put a heavy emphasis on apologetic skills and social policies that enable individuals to achieve their made in God’s image potential.
- Move to a cause focused church culture using workshops, home groups, youth programmes, adult Sunday schools and web accessible information.
- Emphasise the need to be counter-culturally righteousness within the church (avoid the charge of hypocrisy).